Monday, December 31, 2012

Starting the Big Loss

Just wanted to give a shout out to the group and say let's make this a good thing, a healthy thing and a great big support event for us all.

To me, this is about getting healthy again, losing the excess pounds I've gained and to make my eating habits and exercise routines realistic and obtainable. I'm not going to go crazy and do fad dieting, this is about a life change for the better. I do not want to give up all the things I love, I want to be able to work those foods and activies in when I can but be sensible about it all.

Good luck everyone. Lets work together and my the big loser get the kitty for their efforts!! J

1 comment:

  1. So Happy New Year gang. Hope you are all getting your mind set geared to ways to cut calories, get fit and loss the pounds in a sensible way.
    I'm still undecided about which way I would like to go. I currently do the calorie counting using MyFitnessPal free site. I am going to check out the new Weight Watchers 360 and see what that's all about. What I need to know from you all is do you want this blog to be private and only open to us? Do you want to only have us be able to access it and post on it? Do you want others to be able to post or follow us? Please let me know so I know how to configure this. Take care and let's LOSE THE POUNDS!!

    ReplyDelete