Saturday, January 11, 2014

     So as I struggle to get my weight to decrease I am aware it comes down to calories. Calories in, calories out. So I use a program to track my calories, they tell me how many I should be consuming to get to my projected goal and this means I need to cut back. What I have found in cutting back on calorie consumption is this my dear friends - give it 2 weeks for that constant hunger, that constant I want more to eat, it seems to take me that 2 weeks before I start feeling SO hungry all the time.

     Now the good thing is I can help myself out here. If I gain extra calories I don't have to cut back so much which means I don't have to be SO hungry, just a little bit hungry then. So I'd like you all to think when you finally get serious about making the plunge into controlling your hunger, controlling your weight and getting a grip on your path to being a better healthier you that you will be hungry but you don't have to starve.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment